T8M8 Pit Garage Tour Terms & Conditions
Triple Eight Race Engineering (Australia) Pty Ltd - ABN 14 105 906 518
2017 Membership packs will commence delivery end of February 2017
Please ensure you are the correct height and weight requirements before signing up to be a Platinum T8M8 for your hot lap. Triple Eight is not responsible for the termination of your hot lap should you not meet the requirements.
If any member breaches the Terms and Conditions set out below, Triple Eight Race Engineering reserves the right to cancel, refuse or suspend a membership with no refund provided.
- The maximum number of pit tours a member can take depends on their membership level (Platinum 1, Gold 1, Junior 1, and Event 1).
- Members’ first preferences will be prioritised and subsequent preferences will be allocated according to demand.
- All members may request a garage preference. Members will be advised what garage your tour will be in and this will not be negotiable once agreed.
- Each member may only submit one (1) pit tour form. Preferences will be taken from this form only and any forms submitted later will be disregarded.
- Entry tickets and Paddock access tickets are NOT provided as part of member tours. Members must purchase their own entry tickets to all events.
- Tours are for the membership card holder and one (1) guest only; guests do not have to be T8M8 members.
- Event membership holders are not permitted to bring in a guest.
- The number of guests in a tour is at the discretion of Triple Eight staff. These numbers are not negotiable and we cannot accept additional guests under any circumstances. Tours can be taken at any of the specified events listed on the registration page.
- Times, days and team garage of tours are advised approximately a week before each race and can be changed at any time. Changes or cancellations to tours will be advised via email only, not via phone.
- If a member is unable to attend their tour they sacrifice their spot and cannot transfer it to someone else or to another day or race event.
- Members are to assemble at the back of the Red Bull Holden Racing Team or TeamVortex pit garage 10 minutes prior to the commencement of their tour.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing is required to enter the pit garage (all members & guests must wear closed toe shoes).
- Red Bull Holden Racing Team, TeamVortex and/or Triple Eight staff reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the pit garage area at any time.
- For street tracks or international events, specific meeting spots will be arranged and advised via email.
- Meeting Craig Lowndes, Jamie Whincup, Shane van Gisbergen and/or the co-drivers is NOT part of a garage tour and it is not guaranteed that either the drivers or cars will be in the garage during a tour.
- Specific meetings with the drivers cannot be requested at any time.
- Use of mobile phones and still or moving cameras during tours is only allowed if approved by Red Bull Holden Racing Team, TeamVortex and/or Triple Eight personnel.
- Red Bull Holden Racing Team, TeamVortex and/or Triple Eight personnel reserve the right to delete any photos or video footage of any restricted areas of the garage, vehicles, transporter or facilities.