T8M8 Pit Garage Tour Terms & Conditions
Triple Eight Race Engineering (Australia) Pty Ltd - ABN 14 105 906 518
If any member breaches the Terms and Conditions set out below, Triple Eight Race Engineering reserves the right to cancel, refuse or suspend a membership with no refund provided.
- The maximum number of pit tours a member can take depends on their membership level (Platinum 1, Gold 1, Junior 1, and Event 1. Silver members do not receive a pit tour).
- Tours will be allocated as close to the preference requested.
- Each member may only submit one (1) pit tour form. Preferences will be taken from this form only and any forms submitted later will be disregarded.
- Tours are not available on all days at all events.
- Entry tickets and Paddock access tickets are NOT provided as part of member tours. Members must purchase their own entry tickets to all events.
- Platinum members and Gold members may bring one (1) guest with them for their pit garage tour; the guest does not have to be a T8M8 member. Junior members must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Under NO circumstances can additional guests be included in a tour.
- Event memberships can take one (1) tour at the designated event at which their membership is valid only. These are non-transferable.
- Event membership holders are not permitted to bring in a guest on their pit tour.
- The number of guests in a tour is at the discretion of Triple Eight staff. These numbers are not negotiable and we cannot accept additional guests under any circumstances.
- Times, days and team garage of tours are advised during the week of each race and can be changed at any time by Triple Eight. Changes or cancellations to tours will be advised via email only.
- Platinum members may choose to take their pit tour at any event on the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars calendar.
- Gold and Junior members may choose to take their pit tour at the following events from the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars calendar: Adelaide, Melbourne, Tasmania, Phillip Island, Perth, Winton, Darwin, Townsville, Ipswich, The Bend and Auckland.
- If a member is unable to attend their tour they sacrifice their spot and cannot transfer it to someone else or to another day or race event.
- Members are to assemble at the back of the Red Bull Holden Racing Team pit garage 10 minutes prior to the commencement of their tour.
- For street tracks or international events, specific meeting spots will be arranged and advised via email.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing is required to enter the pit garage (all members & guests must wear closed toe shoes).
- Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or Triple Eight staff reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the pit garage area at any time.
- Meeting Craig Lowndes, Jamie Whincup, Shane van Gisbergen and/or the co-drivers is NOT part of a garage tour and it is not guaranteed that either the drivers or cars will be in the garage during a tour.
- Specific meetings with the drivers cannot be requested at any time.
- Use of mobile phones and still or moving cameras during tours is only allowed if approved by Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or Triple Eight personnel.
- Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or Triple Eight personnel reserve the right to delete any photos or video footage of any restricted areas of the garage, vehicles, transporter or facilities.
- All members or guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All tours are limited to a maximum of ten (10) people. These numbers are not negotiable.
- Due to Supercars regulations, only members over the age of 16 are eligible to enter the Team pit garage when Supercars or Super 2 cars are on track.