Hot Lap Terms & Conditions
Triple Eight Race Engineering (Australia) Pty Ltd - ABN 14 105 906 518
- Each Platinum member is eligible for one (1) hot lap per paid membership year on an allocated date advised by Triple Eight.
- Dates and locations for the hot laps are not negotiable.
- Hot lap participants must be at least 16 years of age, below 188cm in height, have a chest measurement of 122cm and under and a waist measurement of 91cm and under to go for a hot lap.
- Members are advised via email of dates as soon as they are available and choice of the ride day should be advised in return email.
- For safety reasons, guests with pre-existing heart ailments and/or injuries (e.g. broken bones, sprains, strains, back/neck complaints) are unable to participate in a hot lap.
- Pregnant women cannot take a hot lap at any time.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn during a hot lap, as well as appropriate clothing that allows a full-length race suit to be easily fitted over the top. Pants are advised, as opposed to skirts or dresses, and all jewellery will need to be removed before getting in the car.
- Participants are required to sign an Indemnity form prior to the commencement of their Hot Lap and all matters in regards to liability, release and assumption of risk will be covered at the Ride Day and within the Indemnity form.
- Ride Day participants will receive a Ride Day voucher approximately one month before the date of their ride that they are required to bring along on the day of their Hot Lap (no other copies of these vouchers will be accepted). Vouchers are numbered and will be checked on the day.
- Ride Day participants must contact Triple Eight no later than one (1) week before the date of their ride to confirm the name of the passenger for each voucher and their attendance at the Ride Day. No contact or confirmation with Triple Eight by the dates specified will result in a forfeit of their ride.
- Hot laps cannot be taken at Supercars events under any circumstances. This is a Supercars Australia rule.
- Participants are not able to request a particular driver or vehicle and it is the Team’s discretion on who will be driving the car(s) on the day.
- Should the Ride Day not proceed due to inclement weather, vehicle breakdown, change to a track or any other circumstances, an alternative date will be arranged by Triple Eight and attendees will be advised.
- Hot Laps cannot be transferred to another year and must be taken in the year of the membership. Triple Eight make every effort to contact all members to book their ride, however, if no response is received, the Hot Lap is presumed forfeited.
- Ride Day times are approximate only and are subject to change on the day. Participants are required to arrive at the specified track at least one (1) hour before their ride time.
- Participants are responsible for making their own way to a Ride Day, Triple Eight, Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or Autobarn Lowndes Racing are not responsible for any costs
associated with getting to and from a ride day.
- When participants arrive at the ride day, they need to register with Team personnel conducting the event, to ensure their allocated ride is secured.
- Personal cameras of any kind (including mobile phones and GoPros) are not permitted inside the vehicles.
- Participants may bring along guests to the Ride Day, but Hot Laps will not be provided for these guests.
- Hospitality is provided, as well as commemorative images of each ride, Triple Eight will provide a link to download after the Ride Day. Images are of those taking a hot lap only, not guests.
- Attendees must at all times abide by the rules and regulations set out at each track and set out by Team personnel. Attendees are there as guests of Triple Eight Race Engineering and are reminded to act appropriately.
- A reminder that car racing can be a dangerous pursuit.
- Contact with Triple Eight Race Engineering can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3635 7000