Hot Lap Terms & Conditions
Triple Eight Race Engineering (Australia) Pty Ltd - ABN 14 105 906 518
2017 Membership packs will commence delivery end of February 2017
Please ensure you are the correct height and weight requirements before signing up to be a Platinum T8M8 for your hot lap. Triple Eight is not responsible for the termination of your hot lap should you not meet the requirements.
If any member breaches the Terms and Conditions set out below, Triple Eight Race Engineering reserves the right to cancel, refuse or suspend a membership with no refund provided.
- The date and location of the hot lap are not negotiable.
- Hot lap participants must be at least 16 years of age, under 90 kg in weight and below 185cm in height to go for a lap in the Supercar, and under 120kg and 195cm to ride in the Sandman.
- For safety reasons, guests with pre-existing heart ailments and/or injuries (e.g. broken bones, sprains, strains, back/neck complaints) are unable to participate in a hot lap.
- Pregnant women cannot take a hot lap at any time.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn during a hot lap, as well as appropriate clothing that allows a full-length race suit to be easily fitted over the top. Pants are advised, as opposed to skirts or dresses, and all jewellery will need to be removed before getting in the car.
- Participants are required to sign an Indemnity form prior to the commencement of their Hot Lap and all matters in regards to liability, release and assumption of risk will be covered at the Ride Day and within the Indemnity form.
- Ride Day participants will receive a Ride Day voucher approximately one month before the date of their ride that they are required to bring along on the day of their Hot Lap (no other copies of these vouchers will be accepted). Vouchers are numbered and will be checked on the day.
- Ride Day participants must contact Triple Eight no later than one (1) week before the date of their ride to confirm the name of the passenger for each voucher and their attendance at the Ride Day.
- Participants are not able to request a particular driver or vehicle and it is the Team’s discretion on who will be driving the car(s) on the day.
- Should the Ride Day not proceed due to inclement weather, vehicle breakdown, change to a track or any other circumstances, an alternative date will be arranged by Triple Eight and attendees will be advised.
- Ride Day times are approximate only and are subject to change on the day.
- Participants are required to arrive at the specified track at least one (1) hour prior to their ride time.
- Participants are responsible for making their own way to a Ride Day, Triple Eight, Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or TeamVortex are not responsible for any costs associated with getting to and from a ride day.
- When participants arrive at the ride day, they need to register with Team personnel conducting the event, to ensure their allocated ride is secured.
- Personal cameras of any kind (including mobile phones and GoPros) are not permitted inside the vehicles.
- Participants may bring along guests to the Ride Day, but Hot Laps will not be provided for these guests.
- Hospitality is provided, as well as commemorative images of each ride, Triple Eight will provide a link to download after the Ride Day.
- Attendees must at all times abide by the rules and regulations set out at each track and set out by Team personnel. Attendees are there as guests of Triple Eight Race Engineering and are reminded to act appropriately.
- A reminder that car racing can be a dangerous pursuit, so guests must at all times obey the rules and regulations set out at each track and by Team personnel. You are invited guests of Triple Eight Race Engineering at the track and are reminded to act appropriately.
- Contact with Triple Eight Race Engineering can be made via email to email@example.com or phone (07) 3635 7000