T8M8 Terms & Conditions
Triple Eight Race Engineering (Australia) Pty Ltd - ABN 14 105 906 518
2019 Membership packs will commence delivery in March 2019.
Please ensure you are the correct height and waist/chest requirements before signing up to be a Platinum T8M8 for your hot lap. Triple Eight is not responsible for the termination of your hot lap should you not meet the requirements.
If any member breaches the Terms and Conditions set out below, Triple Eight Race Engineering reserves the right to cancel, refuse or suspend a membership with no refund provided.
- T8M8 is pronounced tee eight mate.
- Membership prices & inclusions remain the same regardless of the time of application. This price includes GST and postage to Australia or New Zealand only.
- Platinum memberships are $888AU, Gold memberships are $188AU, Silver memberships are $68AU, Junior memberships are $48AU and Event Membership are $68AU – $108AU.
- These prices are not negotiable, and payment must be made in full at the time of registration via the online form. Payment installments are not available.
- Platinum memberships are limited to 88 subscriptions per year and members are entitled to one (1) per person per season.
- Event Memberships are limited to 88 subscriptions per event per year and members are entitled to one (1) per person per event per season.
- Event Members must be 16 years of age or older.
- Junior members must be 14 years of age or younger.
- Platinum members and Gold members must be 16 years of age or older.
- Memberships for 2019 are valid from the date of purchase to 31 st December 2019.
- Unused membership privileges or benefits do not carry over to another year.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Delivery dates are determined by The Promotions Factory. Please allow a few weeks for delivery.
- T8M8 privileges may vary due to accessibility or availability, however, the value of the membership remains at the price listed for the entirety of the season.
- Membership cards can be re-issued upon request, please email email@example.com for a replacement.
- All personal information is kept private by Triple Eight Race Engineering and is not provided to third parties under any circumstances.
- We use NAB Transact facility to process credit card payments. At no time will your credit card details be retained on our servers. All payments are processed via secure servers managed by
- All credit card details are entered and stored on NAB servers that are encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This encrypted information is sent over the internet, it scrambles details such as your credit card number, billing details and delivery details so that other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. You can double check that the SSL is active by looking for an unbroken padlock or closed lock symbol in the one of the corners of your browser window, the URL should also begin with https rather than the standard http.
- Triple Eight Race Engineering reserves the right to change any or all of these Terms & Conditions.
- The T8M8 discount code can be found in your confirmation email and welcome letter.
- The T8M8 discount code is for 2019 season members only, misuse of the code may result in removal from the membership program.
- The discounts can be redeemed by entering the discount code at the Red Bull Holden Racing Team online store and by showing your membership card and photo ID prior to purchase at the Red Bull Holden Racing Team outlet on event days.
- The discount is only applicable on full priced items and is not available in conjunction with any other codes/offers, discounted products or model cars.
- The T8M8 discount does not apply to items available on any other website unless otherwise stated.
Corporate Hospitality Discount
- 10% discount applies to the Red Bull Holden Racing Team corporate hospitality suite only.
- The Red Bull Holden Racing Team corporate hospitality suite is not available at all race events. To book, please contact Octane Events firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices vary for each race event, details of which can be given upon request.
- A place in the Red Bull Holden Racing Team corporate hospitality does not guarantee a pit garage tour or meeting with any drivers.
Pit Garage Tours (at race events)
- The maximum number of pit tours a member can take depends on their membership level (Platinum 1, Gold 1, Junior 1 and Event 1. Silver members do not receive a pit tour).
- Tours will be allocated as close to their preference requested.
- Each member may only submit one (1) pit tour form. Preferences will be taken from this form only and any forms submitted later will be disregarded.
- Tours are not available on all days at all events.
- Entry tickets and Paddock Access tickets are NOT provided as part of member tours. Members must purchase their own entry tickets to all events.
- Platinum members and Gold members may bring one (1) guest with them for their pit garage tour; the guest does not have to be a T8M8 member. Junior members must be accompanied by an adult ages 18 years or over. Under NO circumstances can additional guests be included in a tour.
- Event Memberships can take (1) tour at the designated event at which their membership is valid only. These are non-transferable.
- Event membership holders are not permitted to bring a guest on their pit tour.
- The number of guests in a tour is at the discretion of Triple Eight staff. These numbers are not negotiable, and we cannot accept additional guests under any circumstances.
- Times, days and team garage of the tour are advised approximately the week of each race and can be changed at any time. Changes or cancellations to tours will be advised via email only.
- If a member
- Platinum members may choose to take their pit tour at any event on the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Calendar.
- Gold and Junior members may choose to take their pit tour at the following events from the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars calendar: Adelaide, Melbourne, Tasmania, Phillip Island, Perth, Winton, Darwin, Townsville, Ipswich, The Bend and Auckland.
- If a member if unable to attend their tour they sacrifice their spot and cannot transfer it to someone else or to another day or race event.
- Members are to assemble at the back of the Red Bull Holden Racing Team pit garage 10 minutes prior to the commencement of their tour.
- For street tracks or international events, specific meeting spots will be arranged and advised via email.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing are required to enter the pit garage (all members & guests must wear closed toe shoes).
- Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or Triple Eight staff reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the pit garage area at any time.
- Meeting Jamie Whincup, Shane van Gisbergen and/or the co-drivers is NOT part of a pit garage tour and it is not guaranteed that either the drivers or cars will be in the garage during the tour.
- Specific meeting with the drivers cannot be requested at any time.
- Use of mobile phones and still or moving cameras during the tour is only allowed if approved by Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or Triple Eight personnel.
- Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or Triple Eight personnel reserve the right to delete any photos or video footage of any restricted areas of the garage, vehicles, transporter or facilities.
- All members or guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours are limited to a maximum of ten (10) people. These numbers are not negotiable.
- Due to Supercars regulations, only members over the age of 16 are eligible to enter the Team pit garage when Supercars or Dunlop Series cars are on track.
- Factory Tours are arranged as part of the T8M8 Member day/night (date for these events are emailed once confirmed).
- Should members not be able to attend this event, individual tours can be arranged on a case by case basis. This is not applicable to Event Members.
- Individual tours are available for the membership card holder and a maximum of two (2) additional guests.
- Individual tours can be taken between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding times when the Factory is closed for holidays or other events).
- Meeting Jamie Whincup, Shane Van Gisbergen or any other driver(s), is not part of a factory tour.
- Triple Eight cannot guarantee that race cars will be at the factory at the time of a tour.
- Photos and videos are only allowed with permission from a Triple Eight staff member or the tour guide at the time.
- Appropriate footwear and clothing are required for a factory tour, all members & guests must wear closed toe shoes.
- Full tour guidelines will be advised on the day and should a member not abide by these guidelines, Triple Eight reserves the right to remove the member from the premises or revoke the membership.
Hot Laps - PLATINUM MEMBERS ONLY, Maximum 88 subscriptions
- Each Platinum member is eligible for one (1) hot lap per paid membership year on an allocated date advised by Triple Eight.
- Dates and locations for the hot laps are not negotiable.
- Hot lap participants must be at least 16 years of age, below 188cm in height, have a chest measurement of 122cm and under and a waist measurement of 91cm and under to go for a hot lap.
- Members are advised via email of dates as soon as they are available, and choice of ride day should be advised in return email.
- For safety reason, guests with pre-existing heart ailments and/or injuries (e.g. broken bones, sprains, strains, back/neck complaints) are unable to participate in a hot lap.
- Pregnant women cannot take a hot lap at any time.
- Closed toe shoes must be worm during a hot lap, as well as appropriate clothing that allows full-length race suit to be easily fitted over the top. Pants are advised, as opposed to skirts or dresses, and all jewelry will need to be removed before getting in the car.
- Participants are required to sign an Indemnity form prior to the commencement of their Hot Lap and all matters in regards to liability, release and assumption of risk will be covered at the Ride Day and within the Indemnity form.
- Ride Day participants will receive a Ride Day voucher approximately one month before the date of their ride that they are required to bring along on the day of their Hot Lap (no other copies of these vouchers will be accepted). Vouchers are numbered and will be checked on the day.
- Ride Day participants must contact Triple Eight no later than one (1) week before the date of their ride to confirm their attendance at the Ride Day. No contact or confirmation with Triple Eight by the dates specified will result in a forfeit of the ride.
- Hot Laps CANNOT be taken at Supercars events under any circumstances. This is a Supercars Australia rule.
- Participants are not able to request a particular driver or vehicle and it is the Team’s discretion on who will be driving the car(s) on the day.
- Should the Ride Day not proceed due to inclement weather, vehicle breakdown, change to a track or any other circumstances, an alternative date will be arranged but Triple Eight and attendees will be advised.
- Hot Laps cannot be transferred to another year and must be taken in the year the membership is purchased. Triple Eight make every effort to contact all members to book their ride, however, if no response is received, the Hot Lap is presumed forfeited.
- Ride Day times are approximate only and are subject to change on the day. Participants are required to arrive at the specified track at least 1 hour prior to their ride time.
- Participants are responsible for making their own way to a Ride Day, Triple Eight and/or Red Bull Holden Racing Team are not responsible for any costs associated with getting to and from the Ride Day.
- When participants arrive at the ride day, they need to register with Team personnel conducting the event, to ensure their allocated ride is secured. Personal cameras of any kind (including mobile phones and GoPros) are not permitted inside the vehicles.
- Participants may bring along guests to the Ride Day, but Hot Laps will not be provided for these guests.
- Hospitality is provided, as well as commemorative images of each ride, Triple Eight will provide a link to download after the Ride Day. Images are of those taking a hot lap only, not guests.
- Attendees must at all times abide by the rules and regulations set out at each track and set out by Team personnel. Attendees are there as guests of Triple Eight Race Engineering and are reminded to act appropriately.
- A reminder that car racing can be a dangerous pursuit.
- Contact with Triple Eight Race Engineering can be made via email to email@example.com or phone (07) 3635 7000.
- T8M8 Member Functions will take place during the week before a round in each of the following states/territories: SA, TAS, WA, NT, NSW, VIC and New Zealand.
- These are available to Platinum, Gold, Silver and Junior members only.
- Date, time and location will be advised approximately a week before the function via email. T8M8s must let Triple Eight know if they will be attending.
- T8M8s are entitled to bring one (1) guest with them. The guest does not need to be a T8M8.
- Junior Members must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Should a member be unable to attend a function for which they have confirmed their attendance, they must let Triple Eight know as soon as possible.
- Triple Eight reserves the right to deny entry to or remove from the premises any member and/or their guest.
- Items of merchandise included in the membership packages will be posted to members upon registration dependant on availability.
- Availability and delivery dates will be determined by The Promotions Factory.
- Merchandise items are non-negotiable.
- Merchandise codes are accessible for use from January 1 2019 to 31 December 2019.
- Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible. Participation in the competitions constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of Triple Eight and related entities of the team are ineligible to enter.
- All competitions commence 1 December 2018 and close at 5:00pm, AEST 31 October 2019.
- Platinum and Gold Members automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw to win a Trip for 2 to either Darwin 2019 or Newcastle 2019. Members are to select the preferred event during the sign-up process.
- The winner of the Trip for 2 to Darwin and Newcastle are able to bring one (1) guest with them who does not need to be a T8M8 member. Guests must be 16 years and older.
- Flights, accommodation and tickets for two (2) people will be provided if required and the winner will be advised of the full itinerary via email.
- Flights will only be provided from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth airports. Should the winning members be based in different locations, the cost of getting himself/herself to one of these airports is his/her responsibility. These costs are not covered by Triple Eight.
- Accommodation booked by Triple Eight on behalf of the winners will include one room only. The bedding configuration will be booked in consultation with the winners.
- Flights and accommodation are provided at the discretion of Triple Eight and are non-negotiable.
- Platinum and Gold Members automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw to win a year’s supply of Red Bull.
- “Year’s supply” refers to thirty (30) cases over a twelve (12) month period across 2019. This will be via two (2) cases per month delivered to an agreed address.
- Platinum and Gold Memberships automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw to win a Caltex StarCash prize to the value of $2,000.
- Platinum and Gold Memberships automatically receive one (1) entry into the draw to win a GearWrench Tool Kit prize to the value of $2,000.
- There will be one winner from each of the five (5) competitions only, which will be selected at random. Triple Eight’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of Triple Eight or its affiliates.
- The prize/s is non-transferable.
- The winner/s will be notified via the contact details with which they are registered as a T8M8.
- Should these details change, Triple Eight will not be held responsible should the prize/s be forfeited due to inability to contact recipient.
- All entries become the property of Triple Eight. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- T8M8s can win more than one (1) prize.
- Triple Eight will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize[s] or entering into this competition. Tripe Eight makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Triple Eight is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Triple Eight or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize and winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner.