T8M8 Terms & Conditions
Triple Eight Race Engineering (Australia) Pty Ltd - ABN 14 105 906 518
2017 Membership packs will commence delivery end of February 2017
Please ensure you are the correct height and weight requirements before signing up to be a Platinum T8M8 for your hot lap. Triple Eight is not responsible for the termination of your hot lap should you not meet the requirements.
If any member breaches the Terms and Conditions set out below, Triple Eight Race Engineering reserves the right to cancel, refuse or suspend a membership with no refund provided.
- All personal information is kept private by Triple Eight Race Engineering and is not provided to third parties under any circumstances.
- Membership cards can be re-issued upon request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement.
- T8M8 privileges may vary due to accessibility or availability, however, the value of the membership remains at the price listed for the entirety of the season.
- Delivery dates are determined by The Promotions Factory. Please allow a few weeks for delivery.
- Memberships are non-transferable & non-refundable.
- Unused membership privileges or benefits do not carry over to another year.
- Memberships for 2017 are valid from the date of purchase to 31st December 2017.
- Platinum and Gold Memberships are open to Australian Residents only.
- Platinum members and Gold members must be 16 years of age or older.
- Junior members must be 14 years of age or younger.
- Event Members must be 15 years of age or older.
- Event Memberships are limited to 88 subscriptions per event per year and members are entitled to one (1) per person per event per season.
- Platinum memberships are limited to 88 subscriptions per year and members are entitled to one (1) per person per season.
- Platinum memberships are $888AU, Gold memberships are $188AU, Silver memberships are $68AU, Junior memberships are $48AU and Event Membership are $68AU – $88AU. These prices are not negotiable and payment must be made in full at the time of registration via the online form. Payment installments are not available.
- Membership prices & inclusions remain the same regardless of the time of application during 2017. This price includes GST and postage to Australia or New Zealand only.
- T8M8 is pronounced tee eight mate.
- We use NAB Transact facility to process credit card payments. At no time will your credit card details be retained on our servers. All payments are processed via secure servers managed by NAB.
- All credit card details are entered and stored on NAB servers that are encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This encrypted information is sent over the internet, it scrambles details such as your credit card number, billing details and delivery details so that other computers are unable to decipher the information, ensuring privacy and security. You can double check that the SSL is active by looking for an unbroken padlock or closed lock symbol in the one of the corners of your browser window, the URL should also begin with https rather than the standard http.
- Triple Eight Race Engineering reserves the right to change any or all of these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- The T8M8 discount code can be found in your confirmation email and welcome letter.
- The T8M8 discount code is for 2017 season members only, misuse of the code may result in removal from the membership program.
- The discounts can be redeemed by entering the discount code at the Red Bull Holden Racing Team and/or TeamVortex online store and by showing your membership card and photo ID prior to purchase at the Red Bull Holden Racing Team or TeamVortex outlet on event days.
- The discount is only applicable on full priced items and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- The T8M8 discount does not apply to items available on any other website unless otherwise stated.
Corporate Hospitality Discount
- 10% discount applies to the Red Bull Holden Racing Team and TeamVortex corporate hospitality suite only.
- The Red Bull Holden Racing Team and TeamVortex corporate hospitality suite is not available at all race events. To book, please contact Octane Events email@example.com
- Prices vary for each race event, details of which can be given upon request.
- A place in the Red Bull Holden Racing Team and TeamVortex corporate hospitality does not guarantee a pit garage tour or meeting with any drivers.
Pit Garage Tours (at race events)
IMPORTANT: When booking your garage tours, your first choice will be prioritised and you will be placed on a waiting list for your secondary choices to allow those who have not yet taken a tour to get their first choice. This system has been implemented to allow as many members as possible to experience the tours and to ensure the availability of the tours is fair for everyone.
- Tours are limited to a maximum of ten (10) people. These numbers are not negotiable.
- Platinum members and Gold members may bring one (1) guest with them for their pit garage tour; the guest does not have to be a T8M8 member. Junior Members must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Under NO circumstances can additional guests be included in a tour.
- Members are guaranteed their first choice of event, but the day of the tour may be subject to change due to availability, on-track activities and event schedules.
- All members are allowed to choose whether they take their tour in the Red Bull Holden Racing Team garage or the TeamVortex garage at any event on the 2017 Virgin Australia Supercars calendar.
- Platinum members are allowed to choose whether they take their tour in the Red Bull Holden Racing Team garage or the TeamVortex garage at any event on the 2017 Virgin Australia Supercars calendar.
- Event Members cannot bring a guest to the pit garage tour.
- Event Memberships can take (1) tour at the designated event at which their membership is valid only. These are non-transferable.
- Platinum Members can take (1) tour per year, Gold Members can take (1) tour per year and Junior Members can take up one (1) tour per year. Please note this does not mean you are guaranteed all tours you request.
- Tours can be taken at any of the specified events stated on the registration form. Please note, tours are not available on all days at all events.
- Confirmation of your spot on a tour is sent to the email address you registered with.
- Times and days of tours are advised approximately a week before each race and Triple Eight Race Engineering reserves the right to change these at any time. Changes to times or days will be advised via email only.
- If a member is unable to attend a tour, they sacrifice their spot and cannot transfer it to someone else or re-book on another day of the event.
- Members are to assemble at the back of the pit garage 10 minutes prior to the commencement of their tour. Appropriate footwear and clothing is required to enter the pit garage (e.g. no open toe shoes, no singlets).
- For races with limited pit or paddock access such as the Gold Coast 600, alternative meeting points are arranged and advised via email.
- Triple Eight staff members reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the pit garage at any time.
- Meeting the drivers is not part of a garage tour and it is not guaranteed that either the drivers or cars will be in or around the garage during a tour.
- Specific meetings with the drivers cannot be requested at any time.
- No member will be able to use a camera or phone during a tour unless approved by Triple Eight personnel.
- Due to Supercars regulations, only members over the age of 16 are eligible to enter the Team pit garage when Supercars or Dunlop Series cars are on track.
- All members or guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Factory Tours are arranged as part of the T8M8 Member day/night (date for these events are emailed once confirmed).
- Should members not be able to attend this event, individual tours can be arranged on a case by case basis. This is not applicable to Event Members.
- Individual tours are available for the membership card holder and a maximum of (5) additional guests.
- Individual tours can be taken between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding times when the Factory is closed for holidays or other events).
- Meeting Craig Lowndes, Jamie Whincup, Shane Van Gisbergen or any other driver(s), is not part of a factory tour.
- Triple Eight cannot guarantee that race cars will be at the factory at the time of a tour.
- Photos and videos are only allowed with permission from a Triple Eight staff member or the tour guide at the time.
- Full tour guidelines will be advised on the day and should a member not abide by these guidelines, Triple Eight reserves the right to remove the member from the premises or revoke the membership.
Hot Laps - PLATINUM MEMBERS ONLY, Maximum 88 subscriptions
- Each Platinum member is eligible for one (1) hot lap per paid membership year on an allocated date advised by Triple Eight. Dates for the hot laps are non-negotiable.
- Hot lap participants must be at least 16 years of age, under 120kg in weight and below 195cm in height to ride in the Sandman. To ride in a Supercar, passengers must be at least 16 years of age, weigh less than 90kg and below 185cm in height with no pre-existing heart ailments.
- Your waist measurement must not exceed 47 inches.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn during a hot lap and includes closed toe shoes and comfortable clothing allowing entry/exit from a full-length race suit.
- Pregnant women cannot take a hot lap at any time.
- Participants are required to sign an Indemnity form prior to the commencement of their Hot Lap and all matters in regards to liability, release and assumption of risk will be covered at the Ride Day and within the Indemnity form.
- Ride Day participants must contact Triple Eight no later than one (1) week before the date of their ride to confirm their attendance at the Ride Day. No contact or confirmation with Triple Eight by the dates specified will result in a forfeit of the ride.
- Hot Laps CANNOT be taken at Supercars events under any circumstances. This is a Supercars Australia rule.
- It is the Team’s discretion on who will be driving the car(s) on the day and participants are not able to request a particular driver or vehicle.
- Hot Laps cannot be transferred to another year and must be taken in the year the membership is purchased. Triple Eight make every effort to contact all members to book their ride, however, if no response is received, the Hot Lap is presumed forfeited.
- Rides take place at Norwell Motorplex (Norwell, QLD), Sydney Motorsport Park (NSW) and Sandown Raceway (VIC) on specified dates during the season. Members will be notified of any additional ride days.
- Members are advised via email of dates as soon as they are available and choice of ride day should be advised in return email.
- Should the Ride Day not proceed due to inclement weather, vehicle breakdown, change to a track or any other circumstances, an alternative date will be arranged by Triple Eight and attendees will be advised.
- Ride Day participants will receive a written invitation that they are required to bring along on the day of their Hot Lap (no other copies of these invitations will be accepted). Invitations are numbered and will be checked on the day.
- Ride Day times are approximate only and are subject to change on the day. Participants are required to arrive at the specified track at least 1 hour prior to their ride time.
- Participants are responsible for making their own way to a Ride Day.
- When participants arrive at the ride day, they need to register with Team personnel conducting the event, to ensure their allocated ride is secured.
- Personal cameras of any kind (including mobile phones and GoPros) are not permitted inside the vehicles.
- Commemorative images of each ride are provided on the day. Images are of those taking a hot lap only, not guests.
- Participants may bring along guests to the Ride Day, but Team hospitality and Hot Laps will not be provided for these guests.
- Contact with Triple Eight Race Engineering can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3635 7000.
- T8M8 Member Functions will take place during the week before the following rounds: Clipsal, Tasmania, Perth, Darwin, Sydney Motorsport Park and Phillip Island.
- These are available to Platinum, Gold, Silver and Junior Members only.
- Date, time and location will be advised approximately a week before the function via email. T8M8s must let Triple Eight know if they will be attending.
- T8M8s are entitled to bring one (1) guest with them. The guest does not need to be a T8M8.
- Junior Members must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Should a member be unable to attend a function for which they have confirmed their attendance, they must let Triple Eight know as soon as possible.
- Triple Eight reserves the right to deny entry to or remove from the premises any member and/or their guest.
- Items of merchandise included in the membership packages will be posted to members upon registration dependant on availability.
- Availability and delivery dates will be determined by The Promotions Factory.
- Merchandise will be personalised with the name registered as a T8M8 if personalisation is indicated.
- Merchandise items are non-negotiable.
- Merchandise codes are accessible for use from January 1 2017 to 31 December 2017.
- Entries and information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are ineligible. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of Triple Eight and related entities of the team are ineligible to enter.
- Competition commences 2 December, 2016 and closes at 5:00pm, AEST October 25, 2017.
- Entrants must be aged 16 years old or over.
- Platinum and Gold Members receive one (1) entry into the T8M8 Exclusive draw via submitting a question response upon registration.
- This is a skill-based competition, responses will be judged to determine a winner.
- The draw contains one (1) major prize and three (3) runner-up prizes.
- Major prize is a used Triple Eight Race Engineering Holden VF Commodore Road Going Show Car with 2017 livery.
- Registration and insurance of the car is the responsibility of the competition winner. Triple Eight Race Engineering will not be responsible for any initial or ongoing costs of the car.
- The Triple Eight Race Engineering Holden VF Commodore Road Going Show Car will be available from the Triple Eight Race Engineering Workshop (Brisbane, Queensland) for collection. The winner is responsible for the collection of the car from this location and all associated costs.
- The collection date will be negotiated between the competition winner and Triple Eight.
- The Triple Eight Race Engineering Holden VF Commodore Road Going Show Car cannot be on-sold by the winner or any other party, apart from Triple Eight Race Engineering, while still bearing the team livery from any year or any interpretation of it, including any sponsor logos.
- Runner-up prizes include
- One (1) year’s supply of Red Bull
- $2,000 in StarCash to spend at Caltex Australia service stations
- $2,000 Autobarn gift card to spend at Autobarn
- “Year’s supply” refers to thirty (30) cases over a twelve (12) month period across 2018. This will be via two (2) cases per month delivered to an agreed address in Australia.
- $2,000 equates to roughly a year’s supply of fuel, based on an average calculation of tank size and usage.
- T8M8s can submit additional entries into the draw by spending over $20 at a Caltex outlet and/or $50 in an Autobarn store and submitting their receipt, along with an additional submission to a skill-based question.
- Additional entries can be submitted via the T8M8 Members portal at www.tripleeight.com.au from January 30th, 2017 until 5:00pm, AEST October 25, 2017.
- Receipts cannot be forged, duplicated, entered more than once, stolen or anything else that may classify as cheating. Only one (1) receipt per transaction will be accepted.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a member may submit.
- There will be four winners in total, one for each of the prizes, which will be selected based on skill. Triple Eight’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize components may alter at the discretion of Triple Eight or its affiliates.
- The prize/s is non-transferable.
- The winners will be notified via the contact details with which they are registered as a T8M8. Should these details change, Triple Eight will not be held responsible should the prize/s be forfeited due to inability to contact recipient.
- All entries become the property of Triple Eight. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- T8M8s can win more than (1) prize per membership.
- Triple Eight will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize/s or entering into this competition. Tripe Eight makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Triple Eight is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Triple Eight or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prize and winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner.
- 2017 Members receive a 10% discount on specific V8 Superschool activities and gift certificates when booking with Norwell Motorplex.
- Bookings must be made with Norwell Motorplex directly, not through Triple Eight. Bookings are ESSENTIAL.
- Members are required to provide their current member number upon booking for the discount to be applied.
- The Norwell Motorplex is located at 75 Norwell Road, Norwell (Gold Coast), QLD. The discount does not apply to any other track or Holden event/location.
- Bookings can be made by phoning (07) 5546 1366 or emailing email@example.com
- Some conditions apply to rides and/or drives taken at the Norwell Motorplex and are explained when booking.
- Please note the discount may NOT apply to all activities available at Norwell Motorplex.
- Further Merchandise discounts and offers are at the discretion of The Promotions Factory.
- TW Steel watch choice is non-negotiable and uniform across the Platinum memberships.